Medicine degree is one of the most sought-after courses in Indian education system. However, the success ratio of getting a seat in India is far below than 1 percent. That’s why students are rushing and keen to get admission in universities outside India and we Espeindia, act as a bridge between the potential students and top notched universities. we are continuously helping the students at each and every level of the documentation process and other necessary requirements. We work with an affordable fee structure and believe in transparent dealings with parents & students. It is our constant nature to work for up gradation of the education standards of the Indian students.
Our core expertise lies in making students fully prepared to study MBBS abroad in the top and well-reputed universities, and for this, we are always ready to listen to each of your concerns, queries and curious questions. Our expert consultants are very well in communication and they will let you know the diverse options to study MBBS abroad.
MCI Regulations before you start studying.
All the regulations to Study MBBS Abroad are supervised by the MCI, Medical Council of India. According to the latest notification of MCI, every Indian aspirant who wishes to pursue MBBS in Abroad on or after 15 May, 2013 will require a certificate of eligibility from Medical Council of India.
MCI Regulation after you complete your study.
After the successful completion of the MBBS in Abroad, a student needs to qualify the screening test conducted n New Delhi by the National Board of Examinations and when the student passes this test, he/she would be given the certificate of provisional registration by the Medical Council of India. This examination has been conducted two times in a year, one in June another in December. The candidate giving this examination should be a citizen of India and require to hold a primary educational qualification from a recognized university by the Government of that country. The date for cut-off marks to receive the Primary Medical Qualification would be declared before the examination.
Benefits of MBBS Abroad
MBBS Abroad is a broader world and it consists of various benefits that every medical student should know. Many of the medical students always remain in a dilemma whether to opt for MBBS Abroad to study or not, but they are not aware of the fact that there are various benefits of seeking MBBS Admission Abroad over studying in Indian medical colleges.
- Excellent educational standard
- Medical Colleges and Institutes approved from WHO and MCI.
- No entrance examination required, admission took place on the basis of marks obtained in PCB.
- English as a medium of the curriculum.
- No discrimination or racism against Indian students.
- Exposure to International studies.
- Affordable or minimum fees when compared to Indian private colleges.
- Convenient to commute to the respective country as flights are easily available from India.
- Indian cuisine in the menu as various Indian students are studying MBBS Abroad.
- Gateway of education to European countries like UK and USA.
- Training of MCI available.
- More than 21,000 students from India enrolled for MBBS Abroad every year.
- Safe hostel facilities.
- The scholarship rendered on merit basis.
For More Information Contact Us Today.